Detailed Watercolour Landscapes with Masking Fluid (Recording)
Have you ever wondered how to use masking fluid effectively in your paintings?
Let artist Tina Hotchkiss teach you her simple tricks in this recorded 3-hour Master Class! Learn how to use masking fluid in a detailed watercolour landscape to create the effect you are looking for. Paint along by planning your colour palette, studying the wetness of paper, and understanding paint consistency to add texture to your landscape paintings.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour brushes
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Prismacolor)
- Watercolour Paint (Daniel Smith Professional Grade: Cerulean Blue, Quinacridone Gold, Green Apatite Genuine and Transparent Red Oxide)
- Container of Water
- Trigger spray bottle of water
- Mister spray bottle of water
- Paint rag (old wash cloth or towel)
- Masking fluid
- Hair dryer
- Masking tape
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.