Fur and Fuzz for Animals in Watercolour
Learn to paint our furry friends with a holiday twist in this interactive 90-minute class with artist Ana Wilhelm (@anawilhelmwatercolour). She’ll show you how to paint a Santa puppy with wet-on-wet watercolour and negative painting techniques. You’ll learn to weave emotion and magic into a seasonal pet portrait.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PST December 17 (Friday)
- NY Time 12 pm EST December 17 (Friday)
- London Time 5 pm GMT December 17 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT December 18 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEDT December 18 (Saturday)
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Watercolour paints: Sennelier Cadmium Red, Sennelier Raw Sienna, Winsor & Newton Burnt Sienna, Winsor & Newton Lemon Yellow, Schmincke Ultramarine Blue, Schmincke Quinacridone Rose (Alternative: Daniel Smith), MaimeriBlu Mars Black and Jacksons Sepia
- Medium round brush (Suggested: Escoda)
- Small round brush (Suggested: Da Vinci)
- Mottler brush (Suggested: Princeton)
- Cold pressed paper, 100% cotton, 300gsm (Suggested: Moulin du Roy)
- Masking fluid (Suggested: Jacksons)
- Water containers
- Paper towels
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.