Detailed Watercolour Bouquets: Understanding Composition
Painting a floral composition seems easy until you go deep into details.
Join artist Atie (@wkndiminlove) in this live Mini Workshop as she teaches you how to paint a variety of flowers in loose watercolours and bring them together in a bouquet! Learn how to combine the wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques to detail each petal and leaf. Gain a deeper understanding of composition theory to make sure your bouquets blossom just right.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 4pm LA Time Saturday (July 3, PDT)
- 7pm NY Time Saturday (July 3, EDT)
- 12am London Time Sunday (July 4, BST)
- 7am Singapore Time Sunday (July 4, SGT)
- 9am Sydney Time Sunday (July 4, AEST)
- Soft-round watercolour brushes in medium size (size 6/8)
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour papers (200gsm or 300gsm cold pressed)
- 2 jars of water to rinse brush and mix colour
- Download or print this inspiration photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.