Paint and Pour Colourful Waterscapes (Recording)
Learn an exciting new way to paint with watercolours in this recorded Mini Workshop with artist Buffy Kaufman. Paint waterscapes using the fun watercolour paint and pour method. Let your imagination run wild while exploring the endless blends and colour mixes possible with this technique. Use this unique method to paint water, reflections, and shadows.
This Workshop Rcording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 140lb/300gsm cold press watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches 140lb/300gsm cold press watercolour paper)
- Daniel Smith Watercolors (Colours: Hansa Yellow Light, Quinacridone Sienna, Quinacridone Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Turquoise, Phthalo Blue (Red Shade)
- Watercolour brushes in Script Liner #6, Angle Shader Brush 3/4", Round Brush #6
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencils "Speckles" & "Stripes" (optional)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Containers of water
- Scotch Tape
- Old Toothbrush
- 3 small ramekins
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.