Venice Skyline in Watercolour
Learn to paint a complete skyline over water in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Carlos Martin (@watercolors_carlosmartin). You’ll come to class with your inked drawing ready to go, and Carlos will guide you through painting the entire thing.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 6 am PST November 28 (Sunday)
- NY Time 9 am EST November 28 (Sunday)
- London Time 2 pm GMT November 28 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT November 28 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT November 29 (Monday)
- Watercolour paints - Suggested Brand: Daniel Smith; Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Indigo, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Cadmiun Orange, Cobalt Violet
- Watercolour Paper: 100% cotton, 300gsm, cold pressed (Suggested brands: Arches or Etchr Perfect Sketchbook)
- Watercolour brush - Medium round, small round and small plain (Suggested: Petit Gris Winsor and Newton no. 12, Escoda Pearl round brush, Etchr Watercolour Brushes)
- Water in a container or a cup
- Paper tissues
- Paper adhesive tape
- Download the reference photo.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.