Capturing Human Features in Gouache
Gouache is the perfect medium for fine details. Paint faces with artist Cecile Yadro in this live and interactive Mini Workshop. She’ll teach how to use gouache for semi-realistic portraits. Discover tips and techniques to express your character’s unique personality.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT September 17 (Friday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT September 17 (Friday)
- London Time 3 pm BST September 17 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT September 17 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST September 18 (Saturday)
- Watercolour paper: Hot pressed, 300gsm, size 17x25
- 2H pencil, regular eraser and sharpener
- Magic tape (Suggested brand: 3M)
- Any palette
- Two jars of water
- Cloth or kitchen paper
- Water spray
- Brushes (Synthetic): Flat brush (Size 12, 4 and any medium sized one), round brush with a fine point, any large brush (Suggested: Etchr Gouache Brush set)
- Gouache paints: White, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Vermillion Red, Magenta, Cobalt blue, Turquoise, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine blue or any primary colours
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.