Play with Atmosphere in Urban Sketching
Learn to approach atmosphere in your urban sketches with artist Ekaterina (Katie) Boga (@i_urban_sketch) in this 90-minute interactive art class. She’ll guide you through drawing and painting a café scene. You’ll explore the option to add mediums, like markers. She’ll also discuss seeing lines, preserving values when using bright colours, and applying perspective to elliptical shapes.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PST December 3 (Friday)
- NY Time 2 pm EST December 3 (Friday)
- London Time 7 pm GMT December 3 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT December 4 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEDT December 4 (Saturday)
- Watercolour paints: Poppy Red (Alternative: Daniel Smith Permanent Red) and Daniel Smith Indigo
- Watercolor paper: cold pressed 300 gsm (Suggested: Canson)
- Handover Squirrel brushes in large, medium and small
- Fountain pen (Suggested: Premium Fountain Pens or Rotring)
- Black ink (Suggested: Manuscript)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura) or white acrylic marker with fine tip (Suggested: Posca)
- Optional: graphite pencil and gray alcohol marker (Suggested: Tombow)
- Water in container
- Paper towels
- Scratch pieces of paper for practice
- Kneadable or regular eraser
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.