Exploring Spring Sceneries with Wet-On-Wet Watercolour
It may take a while to see real cherry blossoms now, so we thought we'd bring these spring florals to you!
Explore the bright colours of cherry blossoms with artist Zoee Xiao in this live Mini Workshop! Find out how to create an ethereal scene using watercolours with the wet-on-wet technique. Using various materials and methods, recreate the timeless beauty of Japanese cherry blossoms from the comfort of your own space!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 2 pm PDT June 27 (Sunday)
- NY Time 5 pm EDT June 27 (Sunday)
- London Time 10 pm BST June 27 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 5 am SGT June 28 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 7 am AEST June 28 (Monday)
- Watercolour round brushes (size 8 and 12), flat brush (1 inch)
- Watercolour palette (any brand)
- 300gsm Cold press watercolour paper
- Table or sea salt
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.