Watercolour Buildings with Personality
Give a building personality with architectural texture and colour contrast. Artist and illustrator Jen Russell-Smith (@jenrussellsmithillustration) will teach you to sketch, choose and mix colours and layer watercolours to bring a building to life. There is no need to have a perfect perspective when you can show the spirit of a place.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 9 (Saturday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 9 (Saturday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 9 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 9 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT October 10 (Sunday)
- Winsor & Newton Watercolours (Colours: Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Indian Red, Burnt Umber, Payne's Gray, Ivory Black, Permanent Sap Green, Olive Green, Permanent Rose, Winsor Green (Yellow Shade), Indian Yellow, Cadmium Red)
- Cass Art Cold Press/Not 300gsm watercolour paper size A4, cut to A5 (Similar: Arches Aquarelle Watercolor Paper Blocks 300gsm)
- Cass Art Sable medium round 3 and small round 4 (Similar: Pro Arte Pure Sable size 3 and size 4)
- Black waterproof ink and pen (Suggested: Platinum Carbon ink and pen with extra fine nib)
- Water in containers
- Paper towels
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.