Tropical Flower Compositions Made Easy with Watercolours
Do you want to paint advanced-looking floral compositions but don't know where to start?
Let your tropical flower paintings bloom in this live Mini Workshop with artist Kanchan (@petiteprocrastinator). She will teach you how to draw your floral subjects and add finer details to them! Discover leaf-painting techniques by using good brushwork and colour gradients. Learn skills in sketching and layering to make your flower paintings better than before.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 4pm LA Time Thursday (June 24, PDT)
- 7pm NY Time Thursday (June 24, EDT)
- 12am London Time Friday (June 25, BST)
- 7am Singapore Time Friday (June 25, SGT)
- 9am Sydney Time Friday (June 25, AEST)
- Watercolour paper hot pressed - can be cold pressed but not too rough, 100% cotton, 300 gsm (preferably not handmade paper)
- Watercolour round brush - size 4
- A detailing brush - size 5/0 or the smallest size you can have.
- Water and paper towel
- Watercolours - Perylene Green, Permanent Yellow light, Sap Green, Crimson Red, Vandyke Brown, Opera Pink.
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.