Humpback Whale with Watercolours (Recording)
Learn to paint the ocean’s gentle giants in this approximately 90-minute recorded art class with illustrator Lore illustration (@loreillustration). She’ll show you how to start by sketching big shapes then adding layers of watercolour using the wet-on-dry technique. Then, you’ll learn to add texture and details with black fine liner and white gel pen.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Winsor & Newton Watercolours (Colours: Cobalt Turquoise, Viridian, Titanium White, Indigo, Ivory Black)
- Watercolour brushes in Round #5 and #8 (Suggested: Pro Arte Kolinsky Sable Round 5 and Round 8)
- UniPin Black Waterproof Sketching Pens in 0.1 or 0.2
- White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen)
- Pencil (Mechanical, HB, or 2B)
- Two water containers
- Paper towels
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.