Watercolour Shapes - Complex Subjects Made Simple
Paint Morocco with simple shapes and texture blends. In this live Mini Workshop with artist Marco Novo (@wildnove_watercolor), learn about painting elaborate subjects by identifying the important shapes. He will teach you to combine wet-on-wet watercolour techniques with dry brushing and special brush strokes to create interesting colour and texture.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT September 30 (Thursday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT September 30 (Thursday)
- London Time 3 pm BST September 30 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT September 30 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST October 1 (Friday)
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paints (Colours: Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Lemon Yellow, Naples Yellow, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Neutral Tint, Titanium White, Lavender)
- Saunders Waterford 100% cotton, 300gsm Cold Pressed Rough White Watercolour Paper 26x36cm
- Large round, medium round, and small round watercolour brushes (Suggested: Escoda Reserva Kolinsky Sable Brush in Sizes 12, 8, and 6)
- Water in 2 containers
- Paper towels
- Masking or washi tape (about 15mm wide)
- Pencil 2B and a good eraser
- Spray bottle filled with clean water
- A wooden board to tape your paper on (larger than your paper size)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.