Cosy Autumn Cabin in Gouache
Mike Thomas' Mini Workshop is RESCHEDULED. Kindly see the NEW DATES below:
LA Time 7 am PST December 1 (Wednesday)
NY Time 10 am EST December 1 (Wednesday)
London Time 3 pm GMT December 1 (Wednesday)
Singapore Time 11 pm SGT December 1 (Wednesday)
Sydney Time 2 am AEDT December 2 (Thursday)
Learn to paint a cosy autumn cabin in gouache with artist Mike Thomas (@mikethomas.art) in this 90-minute interactive art class. He’ll show you how to use complementary colours on an Etchr postcard and find the fun in combing pencils, pens and gouache. You’ll use the best of drawing and painting together to create something unique.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PST December 1 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 10 am EST December 1 (Wednesday)
- London Time 3 pm GMT December 1 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 11 pm SGT December 1 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEDT December 2 (Thursday)
- Etchr Watercolour Postcards: Hot Press
- Etchr Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16 (Colours: Red, Brown, Yellow, Blue)
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Sizes: Flat 10, 6, 3)
- 220 gsm hot press watercolour paper
- Winsor & Newton Designer Gouache (Colours: Spectrum Red, Primary Red, Primary Blue, Ultramarine, Primary Yellow, Permanent Yellow Deep, Yellow Ochre, Permanent Green Middle, Zinc White)
- Soft pencil
- Tippex Correction fluid Pen
- Two containers of water
- Painting palette
- Kitchen roll / Paper towel
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.