Painting Movie Magic Surrealism with Ink and Watercolour
Movie editors take long hours to amaze us with fantastic movie magic. Recreate your favourite movie scenes with your favourite art supplies!
Join artist Wenny (Left Turn) in this live and interactive Mini Workshop as she takes you on a fantasy movie journey with ink and watercolour. Challenge your creativity and imagination by incorporating surreal elements into your work. Learn valuable techniques to unleash the artist—and the moviemaker—in you.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT June 21 (Monday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT June 21 (Monday)
- London Time 3 pm BST June 21 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT June 21 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST June 22 (Tuesday)
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4 (participants can choose to use A5 or A4 watercolour paper)
- Etchr watercolour paint: Royal purple, Ocean turquoise, Sky blue, Power black, Sweet red, Pretty pink
- Etchr brush size 6 & 10 (Generally, 1 small & 1 medium brushes)
- Pen: Range from 0.2 to 0.5 black pointliner from Pentel & Uni Mitsubishi
- Pencil and eraser
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.