Pen and Watercolour: Achieving Realistic Depth in Landscapes
Do you need to add more depth to your watercolour landscapes? Join professional artist Renee Walden in a 90-minute Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to achieve atmospheric depth in landscapes by painting first in watercolour before adding final details in ink. Learn valuable watercolour and ink techniques that will surely help you discover new skills!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists and will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 2pm LA Time, Saturday (April 10th, PDT)
- 5pm NY Time, Saturday (April 10th, EDT)
- 10pm London Time, Saturday (April 1st, BST)
- 5am Singapore Time, Sunday (April 11th, SGT)
- 7am Sydney Time, Sunday (April 11th, AEST)
- Watercolour sketchbook or cold pressed paper
- Watercolour paints
- Medium-sized flat brush
- Large and small round brush
- Fine tipped marker or fountain pen with permanent ink (black or dark brown)
- White gel pen or marker
- Download/Print this reference photo