Minimalist Yet Detailed Architecture with Limited Materials
Learn to create a detailed building with a minimalist approach in this 90-minute art class with artist Sasha Podosinovik (@sashapodosinovik). She’ll zoom out to include the whole building, still using limited materials and colours for this class. You’ll learn to use colour blocking to highlight architecture and draw without perspective to focus only on the details.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 6 am PST December 12 (Sunday)
- NY Time 9 am EST December 12 (Sunday)
- London Time 2 pm GMT December 12 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT December 12 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT December 13 (Monday)
- Hahnemuhle Capuccino Book - smooth, light brown toned 120gsm paper, A4
- Graphite pencil
- Paint Markers - MOLOTOW One4all Acrylic 4mm round tip 115 Vanilla pastel and 160 signal white; Uni Posca water based paint marker PC-1m white.
- UniPin Fine Line Brush Black Pen - Can be substituted with any other brush pen, fine liner (0.3, 0.5 nib) or fountain pen (F, M nib)
- Derwent Inktense Ink Black pencil - Can be substituted with any other black pencil with a rather soft lead (most of watercolour pencils or oil based pencils would work, but be careful with pastel pencils because they smudge too easily).
- Caran’d’ache Neocolor II water soluble pastel Turquoise Green - Can be substituted with soft crayon, wax or oil pastel or soft colour pencil. Preferable colors: different shades of light blue.
- Download/Print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.