Scenic Seaside Landscapes in Gouache
Learn a fool-proof method for painting gouache landscapes with professional artist Sergio Lopez in this Mini Workshop. With more than a decade of experience as a professional artist, Sergio shares his unique process, which he formulated himself: “Establish-Compare-Refine”. He starts with prominent shapes; then, he refines the smaller forms as the painting progresses.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PDT September 17 (Friday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT September 17 (Friday)
- London Time 7 pm BST September 17 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT September 18 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEST September 18 (Saturday)
- Holbein Gouache paints (Suggested colours: Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Permanent Yellow Deep, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Spectrum Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Payne's Gray, Sap Green, Viridian, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber)
- Spectrum Violet gouache paint (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.