Windswept Pines in Ink and Watercolour
After months of isolation, let these artworks transport you to the great outdoors!
Join artist Cameron Lawrence in this Mini Workshop as he captures windswept pine trees with ink and watercolours. He will walk us through his process: starting from a rough pencil sketch, to ink, and then finishing it off with watercolour. Learn line work techniques that will bring movement and life to your ink drawings!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 2 pm PDT June 24 (Thursday)
- NY Time 5 pm EDT June 24 (Thursday)
- London Time 10 pm BST June 24 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 5 am SGT June 25 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 7 am AEST June 25 (Friday)
- Standard pencil
- 8.5x11 cold or hot press watercolour paper
- Black fine point pen (0.2-0.5mm ideally)
- Small watercolour brush #3, #6
- Paper towel
- Small glass of clean water
- Watercolour paint set
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.