Impressionist Waterscape in Watercolour
Take a virtual tour to the city of Venice in this Mini Workshop with Zheng Lu (@luwatercolor_sketch)! Learn more about the wet-on-wet techniques from his Live Demo, along with his philosophy of watercolour. He will teach you to paint a dynamic waterscape full of luminosity, tone, and various edges. Ditch your tape and hairdryer and let the watercolour take control.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 3 pm PDT September 26 (Sunday)
- NY Time 6 pm EDT September 26 (Sunday)
- London Time 11 pm BST September 26 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 6 am SGT September 27 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 8 am AEST September 27 (Monday)
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches Watercolour Paper 140lb (300gsm) Rough)
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Tubes (Suggested colours: Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Orange, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Blue, French Ultramarine, Cobalt Turquoise Light)
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Tubes (Suggested: Yellow Ochre, Chinese White, Neutral Tint)
- Holbein Watercolour Tubes (Suggested: Quinacridone Gold, Vermilion Hue, Alizarin Crimson, Mineral Violet, Lavender)
- Escoda Ultimo Mop Brush in #14 and #18
- Escoda Perla Brush in #10 and #12
- Water cup
- Watercolour palette
- Mechanical pencil
- Paper towel
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.