Watercolour Beach Realism
Learn to paint a realistic beach scene from start to finish in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Pooja Shah (@aalekha_art). She’ll show you a full sketch and walk through a complete painting. You’ll learn how to add or omit details from the reference and avoid painting flat. Aalekha_art will also show you how to mix the perfect shade for sand.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 2 pm PST December 5 (Sunday)
- NY Time 5 pm EST December 5 (Sunday)
- London Time 10 pm GMT December 5 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 6 am SGT December 6 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 9 am AEDT December 6 (Monday)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested brand: Daniel Smith):
Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Phthalo Turquoise, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Sepia
- White Gouache (Suggested: Holbein Artists' Gouache Paint)
- Watercolour palette
- Jar of clean water
- Some paper towels
- Pencil and eraser
- Masking tape
- Download the reference photos.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.