Achieving Illusions of Depth with Gouache
Reveal how to create illusionary landscapes that appear deep and dimensional!
Learn more about depth and dimension with gouache from returning artist Ashwini Sajeendran (@ashwinisajeendran) in this live Mini Workshop! Find the quickest and easiest techniques to produce picturesque landscapes, explore colour mixes, and apply your learnings to the importance of tones and values in painting.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PDT July 29 (Thursday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT July 29 (Thursday)
- London Time 5 pm BST July 29 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT July 30 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST July 30 (Friday)
- Gouache paint of any brand
- Watercolor or Gouache brushes: flat brush, round brush and a liner brush
- Etchr The Perfect Sketchbook A5 or any 300gsm paper
- Cup of water
- Mixing palette
- No reference photo provided. Ashwini will do a piece similar to the photos on our website
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.