Acrylic on Canvas: Foggy Forest Landscapes
Paint along with Rivka Wilkins in this Mini Workshop as she does a step-by-step tutorial on how to paint a forest landscape using acrylic paint. Learn her tips on how to use a fan brush to paint pine trees! Then, transform your scene by adding fog to create a hazy ambience. Grab a cup of hot cocoa and sign up now!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 1 pm PDT August 27 (Friday)
- NY Time 4 pm EDT August 27 (Friday)
- London Time 9 pm BST August 27 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 4 am SGT August 28 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEST August 28 (Saturday)
- Brushes (Suggested: Princeton Brush Bristle Fan Mini – Select Off-White Synthetic MINI 20/0 and Princeton Brush Deerfoot Stippler – Select Natural/Synthetic Hair 3/8”)
- 8”x10” canvas
- Acrylic paint (Suggested colours: white, sky blue, grey, dark brown,
bordeaux/deep red, red, orange, yellow)
- Paper towel
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.