Add Life and Depth to your House Portrait in Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, paint alongside artist Megan Biffert in this recorded art workshop as she teaches you how to add colour, elevate the details with watercolour and include some final touches with ink to your house paintings.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn how to bring out their own homes' true beauty.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour brushes: 8 round with pointed tip, 4 round with pointed tip
- Two jars or mugs of water
- Paper towel or blotting rag
- Scraps of watercolour paper to do colour tests
- Watercolour pans or trays in following colours: Yellow Orche / Raw Sienna, Light Warm Brown / Umber Brown, Dark Brown, Red-Brown, Deep Purple, Prussian Blue, Cobalt Blue, Leaf Green, Black, Warm Grey
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.