Fude Nib and Watercolour Cabin (Recording)
Sketch an entire cabin scene with fude nib fountain pen and watercolours in this approximately 1-hour recorded art class with artist Alán Ramiro Manning (@seethelines). You’ll learn to use the unique fude nib for refined linework. He’ll show you how to add harmonious colours to capture the experience on paper.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Fude nib fountain pen (Suggested: William Mitchell)
- Permanent black ink (Suggested: Kuretake)
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Paints (Suggested colours: Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Deep Sap Green
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paint: Azo Yellow
- Watercolour brushes (Suggested: Silver Brush Size 10 and Size 4) or medium sized water brush (Suggested: Caran D’Ache)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.