Cityscape Sunsets in Watercolour (2)
Do you love creating urban scenes in your sketchbooks? Add a warmer glow to these sketches by framing them with the sunset! Join artist Alina Tulli (@alinatulli) in this 3-hour Class and learn her step-by-step process from choosing a reference photo to creating compositions and value sketches. Take your own city photos as a reference and practice value exercises to develop your own dreamy cityscape sceneries!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- 1pm LA Time Sunday July 4, PDT)
- 4pm NY Time Sunday (July 4, EDT)
- 9pm London Time Sunday (July 4, BST)
- 4am Singapore Time Monday (July 5, SGT)
- 6am Sydney Time Monday (July 5, AEST)
- 100% cotton watercolor paper (Cold press or Rough texture: Size 8x11.)
- Pencil (HB or 2B,4B,6B)
- Brushes: Round or Mop/Quill (Synthetic or Natural)
- Watercolour paints (Cobalt Blue, Naples Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Olive green/other green.)
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- If sketching takes you a long time, prepare a light pencil outline ahead of time.
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.