Carefree Watercolour Landscape (Recording)
Enjoy the process while creating a pen and watercolour view of Beaudean in France. In this approximately 2-hour recorded Master Class, artist Allan Kirk will teach you to draw what you see and focus on the values in the scene. You’ll learn to be carefree but not careless and let the paint and paper work their magic. With Allan’s techniques, you’ll be able to take on complex urban scenes with confidence and speed.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper: Cold pressed, 300 gsm, A3 Size (Suggested: Canson Moulin du Roy Watercolour Paper Pad)
- 4B Pencil
- Waterproof black drawing pens: Size 005 and 02
- Brushes: Size 12, 8, 6, 4, 2 (rigger) and 1 (rigger)
- Masking Tape
- Watercolour paints: Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Prussian Blue, Cobalt Blue, Permanent Magenta or Winsor Violet, Cobalt Violet, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Winsor Lemon
- Download or print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.