Ink and Watercolour Urban Scenes with a Limited Palette (Recording)
Bring urban scenes to life with ink and a limited colour palette. Join artist Allan Kirk in this recorded Mini Workshop. Allan will teach how to make the most of select colours to bring life to an urban scene while exploring loose strokes and washes.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A3 Cold Pressed Watercolour paper, 300gsm
- Watercolour sable brushes in sizes 12, 8, 6, 4, 2 (rigger brush) and 1 (rigger brush)
- Watercolour paints - Ultramarine Blue and Raw Umber
- 4B pencil
- Hog's hair brush (for scrubbing away excess paint)
- White acrylic paint
- Paper towel
- Download or print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.