Colours and Textures - Realistic Pet Portraits in Watercolour (Recording)
Are you interested to learn how to achieve those tricky textures in pet portraiture? Level up your watercolour game in these 2-hour Master Classes Recording with artist Allie Royston! Learn how to paint fur and textures on your pets by utilising the wet-on-dry and wet-on-wet techniques. Add character to your adorable pet portraits, and gain confidence in overcoming those challenging details for your future artworks.
Purchase a recording now and a downloadable PDF containing the instructions will be sent to you via email.
Get 15% off when you purchase the Colours and Textures - Realistic Pet Portraits in Watercolour (Recording) which includes BOTH Master Class Recordings
Disclaimer: Please note that these are NOT live 2-hour Classes and are merely recordings (replays) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in the videos.
- Watercolour paints: Yellow Ochre, Browns (Umber and Sienna), Red, Indigo or Payne's Grey
- White gouache or Dr. Martin's bleed-proof white paint
- Watercolour brushes: Pointed round sizes 6, 2, 0
- Watercolour paper, ideally 100% cotton and 140 lb cold press - cut to 8 x 10 inch size
- Water cup/jar
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towel
- Download or print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.