Colours and Textures - Realistic Pet Portraits in Watercolour (Cat Portrait)
Are you interested to learn how to achieve those tricky textures in pet portraiture? Level up your watercolour game in this 2-hour Master Class with artist Allie Royston! Learn how to paint fur and textures on your pets by utilising the wet-on-dry and wet-on-wet techniques. Add character to your adorable pet portraits, and gain confidence in overcoming those challenging details for your future artworks.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PDT September 15 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT September 15 (Wednesday)
- London Time 5 pm BST September 15 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT September 16 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST September 16 (Thursday)
- 100% Cotton Watercolour paper, 300gsm/140lb Cold Pressed (Suggested: Arches)
- Watercolour paints (Winsor & Newton): Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Red, Indigo (or Payne's Grey. Black can also be supplemented for Payne's Grey)
- Watercolour brushes - Pointed round sizes 6, 2, 0 (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- White gouache or Dr. Martin's PH Bleed Proof White paint
- Water cup/jar
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towel
- Download or print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.