Urban Sketching a Figure in Dramatic Perspective
Learn to compose an urban sketch with a figure in perspective in this 2-hour small-group class with artist Alvin Chong (@artofalvin). He’ll show you how a pencil and a two-colour palette can bring your urban sketches to life. You’ll learn about perspective, figure drawing, and watercolour painting techniques to enhance any cityscape.
Etchr’s Master Classes are a unique experience because:
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- 30-minute feedback session
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 4 pm PST November 20 (Saturday)
- NY Time 7 pm EST November 20 (Saturday)
- London Time 12 am GMT November 21 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 8 am SGT November 21 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 11 am AEDT November 21 (Sunday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Medium Accordion Sketchbook: Hot Press
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Hot Press
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes in Round 6, 8, 10, and 14
- Faber Castell Deep Red Polychromos Pencil
- Daniel Smith Watercolours in Neutral Tint and Pyrrol Scarlet
- 2B pencil (Suggested: Derwent Graphic Pencil 2B)
- Masking tape
- Clean water in containers
- Paper Towels
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.