Harmony and Balance in Spontaneous Watercolour Landscapes (Recording)
Learn a new method for spontaneous landscapes with artist Anastasia Mily. In this recorded Mini Workshop, she will paint a peaceful watercolour sunset landscape with wet-on-wet techniques and a limited palette. Anastasia will focus on creating harmony and balance using colour theory.
This Recording Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton watercolour paper in 300gsm (Suggested: Baohong Master’s Choice 10x7 inch block)
- Watercolour paints: (Suggested: Daniel Smith in colours Buff Titanium, Naples Yellow, Australian Red Gold, Carbazole Violet, Transparent Red Oxide, Burnt Umber, Sepia, Perylene Violet, Sodalite Genuine, Lunar Blue; Art Spectrum in Payne’s Grey)
- Watercolour Brushes: Rounds or mops in large and medium; Rigger and liner brushes for detail work (Suggested: DaVinci Casaneo mops sizes 0, 2, 4; Princeton Neptune Mop size 8; Neef Needlepoint by Alvaro Castagnet size 6; a synthetic rigger size 6; and Princeton Select liner size 10/0)
- White gouache
- Watercolour palette
- Pencil and eraser
- Small hand towel or paper towel
- Small spray bottle
- Two jars of water
- Support for the paper block/board to create a slight tilt to the paper
- Download/print the reference photo.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.