Autumn Leaves and Elements with Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to illustrate an autumn scene in this recorded 90-minute interactive art class with artist and illustrator Anastasiia (@natura.illustrata). She will teach you different watercolour techniques that will help you to create vibrant and realistic illustrations quickly. You’ll learn how to enhance your illustrations with exciting textures and understand how to build complex natural objects from simple shapes.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A pre-made outline sketch of the reference images
- 100% cotton 300 gsm cold press watercolour paper (Suggested brands: Arches or Fabriano Artistico)
- Nevskaya Palitra Watercolours (Alternatives: Van Gogh or Winsor & Newton)
- (Suggested colours: Cadmium Yellow Medium, Yellow Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Deep, Cobalt Blue, Green, Madder lake red Light, English Red, Umber)
- One small round and one medium round brush (Suggested: Tintoretto brushes in size 2 round and size 5 round)
- Mixing palette
- HB or B pencil
- Paper towels
- Two containers of water
- Hair dryer
- Download or print the reference photo and outline photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.