Water in Motion with Watercolours
Paint a coastal scene in this 90-minute interactive workshop with artist Andrea England (@andreaenglandart). She will show you how to highlight negative space to create water in motion and glazing techniques for trees and shorelines. Learn from Andrea’s unique perspective of a studio in motion – on a sailboat!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 3 pm PDT October 9 (Saturday)
- NY Time 6 pm EDT October 9 (Saturday)
- London Time 11 pm BST October 9 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 6 am SGT October 10 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 9 am AEDT October 10 (Sunday)
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Cold Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: Indanthrone Blue, Indigo, Dioxazine Purple (from M. Graham), Burnt Sienna, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Yellow Ochre, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Hansa Yellow Medium)
- Fabriano Artistico 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper 300 gsm
- Large quill or round brush and a small round brush (Suggested: Da Vinci Casaneo size 4 round and size 2 quill)
- Pen with waterproof ink (Suggested: Etchr Graphic Pen size 0.3mm)
- Water in containers
- Masking tape or washi tape
- Paper towel or sponge
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.