Water in Motion with Watercolours (Recording)
Paint a coastal scene in this approximately 90-minute recorded workshop with artist Andrea England (@andreaenglandart). She will show you how to highlight negative space to create water in motion and glazing techniques for trees and shorelines. Learn from Andrea’s unique perspective of a studio in motion – on a sailboat!
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Cold Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: Indanthrone Blue, Indigo, Dioxazine Purple (from M. Graham), Burnt Sienna, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Yellow Ochre, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Hansa Yellow Medium)
- Fabriano Artistico 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper 300 gsm
- Large quill or round brush and a small round brush (Suggested: Da Vinci Casaneo size 4 round and size 2 quill)
- Pen with waterproof ink (Suggested: Etchr Graphic Pen size 0.3mm)
- Water in containers
- Masking tape or washi tape
- Paper towel or sponge
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.