Putting it all together: Building a landscape (Recording)
In this recorded 2 hour Master Class, you will paint a full landscape scene with artist Andrew Peña. This class will reinforce all the techniques and tools that were introduced in the Workshop series.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 1 inch flat wash synthetic brush (or 3⁄4 flat brush)
- Gouache paint with the following colours: Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine, Pure Red, Burnt Sienna, Permanent White, Permanent Yellow, Cerulean Blue
- Matte Board OR Illustration Board OR Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Palette paper or something to mix on
- Cup for water
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.