Exploring Gouache : Plein Air from Home (Recording)
Are you looking for a sign to start painting in gouache? Here it is!
Join Andrew Peña’s 3-hour Class as he helps you gain an understanding of gouache - the fun and easy way! Any beginner to intermediate artists is welcome to join in on the fun!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Size 3/4 stroke or wash synthetic brush
- Gouache paint in these colours (or similar): Burnt Sienna, Cerulean Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Lemon Yellow, Turquoise Green, Titanium White
- Palette paper
- White matte board or illustration board
- Cold press sketchbook or paper
- Optional: Collapsible water cup and Artists tape
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.