Telling Stories through People and Urban Sketching
Paint a picture and sketch all the scenes to tell any story! Join urban sketcher Andrey Shmatnik as teaches the major types of human figures when sketching, as well as the principles for sketching people in an urban environment. Tackle the provided reference photo with all the information he will share. At the end of this 2-hour Master Class, you will have a finished sketch that is fully coloured and detailed.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PDT August 19 (Thursday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT August 19 (Thursday)
- London Time 5 pm BST August 19 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT August 20 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST August 20 (Friday)
- Favorite pen (fountain pen or liner) with waterproof ink
- Watercolor paper (Suggested size: no smaller than A5)
- Your own watercolor paints
- Watercolor brushes (Suggested: Round #6 and #12)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.