Telling Stories through People and Urban Sketching (Recording)
Paint a picture and sketch all the scenes to tell any story! Join urban sketcher Andrey Shmatnik as teaches the major types of human figures when sketching, as well as the principles for sketching people in an urban environment. Tackle the provided reference photo with all the information he will share. At the end of this 2-hour Master Class Recording, you will have a finished sketch that is fully coloured and detailed.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A5 Cold Press
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Favourite pen (fountain pen or liner) with waterproof ink
- Watercolour paper (Suggested size: No smaller than A5)
- Your own watercolour paints
- Watercolour brushes (Suggested: Round #6 and #12)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.