People and Urban Sketching in Different Scenarios (Recording)
An urban scene will not be complete without the human figures that bring it to life. Take your cues from artist Andrey Shmatnik in this recorded Mini Workshop!
For approximately 1 hour, sketch along as he teaches you how to modify "carrot" and "blob" figures in your urban scenes to make them more real and individual while keeping the same loose style. Take basic rules from human anatomy and introduce them to your art by sketching with different mediums—including the pen, pencil, and brush pen. Embody the true urban sketcher by making the most out of your canvas, even if it's just a paper napkin!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A5 Cold Press
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Loose paper or a sketchbook (Suggested: Stillman & Birn)
- Drawing materials you are most comfortable with such as pencils, graphic pens, fountain pens, ballpoint pens, etc. preferably with waterproof ink
- Watercolour paints and brushes (Any brands and materials will work)
- A paper napkin
- Download or print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.