Urban Sketching Streets in Southern France
Take your urban sketching to the streets of Southern France with artist and illustrator Annette Morris in this 90-minute interactive art class. She will teach you to capture the essence of any environment. You’ll learn to simplify a mix of complex shapes and textures to develop your confidence.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PST November 10 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 12 pm EST November 10 (Wednesday)
- London Time 5 pm GMT November 10 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT November 11 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEDT November 11 (Thursday)
- Portrait Etchr Sketchbook B5 Hot Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Size: 12, 6, 3)
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set (Yellow Ochre, Lemon Yellow, Simply Red/Scarlet, Pretty Pink/Alizarin Crimson/Rogue Red, Burnt Sienna, Sky Blue/Cerulean, Cobalt Blue, Leaf Green/Sap Green, Llama Orange - optional)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.