Architectural Scenes in Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 3 hours, paint along with professional architect and artist Mayad Allos as he demonstrates how to sketch, ink, and paint a lovely London nursery home. He’ll share his tips and techniques that you can apply to any house paintings you create!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Lamy pen with fine nib (Suggested: Kuretake)
- Mont Blonc Permanent Ink (Suggested: Daler Rowney)
- Watercolour paints: Neutral Tint, Sap Green, Deep Sap Green, Cobalt Blue
- Masking fluid
- Léonard Watercolour Wash Brush Series 8720 RO (Suggested: Daler Rowney)
- Thin liner brush size 0/1
- Donwload/print this reference photo (required)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.