Art Journals with Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
We don't need to leave our homes to find artistic inspiration.
For approximately 1 hour, join Becky Cao in this fun pre-recorded Mini Workshop to learn how to compose an art journal page. You'll also discover various expert drawing and watercolour techniques to suit your style. Let's sit back and relax with a cup of tea or coffee, a snack, and begin creating a page by observing and sketching what's around us in this lovely spring season.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour sketchbook or paper
- Waterproof fine liner pens (0.8mm, 0.5mm, 0.2mm)
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour paint brushes
- A water jar and towel (for cleaning the brushes)
- A cup of tea or coffee (with a snack if you want)
- A window view (or you can use Becky’s reference photo)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.