Gemstone in Gorgeous Gouache
Got bling? You’ll undoubtedly have some after this 90-minute interactive workshop with artist Åsa Strand (@dantikadesign). She will help you paint realism by using abstract thinking. You’ll learn to use a limited gouache palette, apply colour theory, and take advantage of the psychology of perception, all while painting a precious gem.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 20 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 20 (Wednesday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 20 (Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 20 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT October 21 (Thursday)
- Hot press watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches Watercolor Paper Hot Press)
- Gouache paints (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Designer Gouache Paints in Primary Yellow, Primary Blue, Primary Red, Black, White)
- Pencil (Suggested: General Pencil Company: Charcoal Pencil HB Hard)
- Kneadable Eraser (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Kneadable Eraser)
- Watercolour brush in size 0 (Suggested: Silver Brush Watercolor Brush #0 or Pro Arte Watercolor Brush #0 or Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10)
- White porcelain plate
- Towel or kitchen paper
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.