Expressive Figures - Painting Movement with Watercolours (Recording)
Experience the unique characteristics of watercolour - fluidity, transparency and unpredictability with artist Bianca Rayala (@biancarayala) in this approximately 2-hour recorded Class. Enjoy the flow while painting motion with watercolours. She will teach you how to paint movement with brush stroke techniques and watercolour splashes. She will also share her lifehacks for sketching the human figure simply. You’ll learn to build colour connections to create a loose and expressive watercolour painting.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Artist Grade watercolour paints: Yellow Ocher, Burnt Sienna, Neutral Tint, Red, Amethyst Genuine, Horizon Blue, Lavender, Paynes Gray, White)
- Natural sable round brush: Size 8
- Synthetic round brush: Size 8
- Flat brush: 3/4 inch or 1 inch
- Pencil and Eraser
- 2 cups of water
- Tissue paper
- Extra paper to practice strokes
- Download and print the reference photo and sketch outline
NOTE: Please prepare the sketch outline beforehand.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.