Boosting Your Artistic Perspective Through Illustrations
Following an artist's techniques is a great way to pump our creative minds, but adding our own personal touches makes our artworks stand out among the rest!
In this live 3-hour Class, artist and illustrator Reginald Roquemore (RokMo) will demonstrate how to follow your creative instinct through various figure illustrations. Learn how to add more elegance to your artworks for them to suit your style. Build your courage as an artist to be spontaneous and create something beautiful that could only come from deep within you.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- 10am LA Time Saturday (July 10th, PDT)
- 1pm NY Time Saturday (July 10th, EDT)
- 6pm London Time Saturday (July 10th, GMT)
- 1am Singapore Time Sunday (July 11th, SGT)
- 3am Sydney Time Sunday (July 11th, AEST)
- Watercolor paper (any kind)
- Water colors palette (any kind)
- Ink pen or brush
- Scratch paper
- Pencil and eraser
- Reginald will provide the reference/inspiration photos during the Class.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.