Botanical Realism with Watercolour (Recording)
Do you want to level up your botanical watercolour paintings?
In this approximately 90-minutes pre-recorded workshop, join professional artist Kristine Rapohina (@kristinerapohina) as she teaches you how to paint realistically with watercolours. You will paint flowers and learn how to divide shadow from light, layering watercolours to achieve a realistic effect.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn how to mix and create colour swatches, and so much more!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paints - French Ultramarine OR Ultramarine Blue, Permanent Rose OR any other rose pigment, Opera Rose (optional), Lemon Yellow, Sap Green, Cobalt Violet, May Green (optional)
- Watercolour paper, 100% cotton and at least 300gsm (smooth surface) (Suggested: St. Cuthberts Mill ultra smooth watercolour paper)
- Brushes, synthetic fine point brush OR sable round fine point brush; synthetic simple round brush for paint mixing and water applying. (Suggested: Silver Brush set of 6)
- Water container
- Palette for colour mixing (Suggested: Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells, Studio Essentials plastic palette 6 wells)
- Paper towels
- Finished pencil drawing of a Tulip (from this reference photo)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.