Botanicals Made Easy: Realism with Watercolours (Recording)
Create the most realistic botanicals with the simplest techniques!
For approximately 1 hour, join Disha Sharma in this pre-recorded Mini Workshop as she takes you through her process of using watercolours for botanicals. Learn realism techniques to create lush and succulent fruits that look more than artworks.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Round brushes: size 4 and 6. One small detail brush (Suggested: Art Sherpa Brush Set)
- Watercolour paints: Olive green, Sap green, Lemon yellow, Burnt sienna, Payne’s grey (optional)
- Masking fluid (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Water jar
- Paper towel
- Extra small old brush for the masking fluid
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.