Breaking Down Animal Portraits in Watercolour (Recording)
There's no better time than now to start your journey into watercolour animal portraits!
In this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop, explore a new range of watercolour techniques as Ian de Hoog breaks down all the basics. From picking out colours, choosing the right tools for the proper techniques, to finishing everything off with quick details, Ian will share his tricks to make any animal artwork look defined and effortless!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Hot Press
- Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Cold Press
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Cold Press
- Brush: Round brush size 2, 8 & 12 and 1” acrylic fan brush
- Watercolour Paints (Suggested brand/colours): Daniel Smith; Hansa Yellow Medium, Nickel Azo Yellow, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Scarlett Pyrrol, Carmine, Quinacridone Violet, Cobalt Blue Violet, Indigo, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Prussian Green, Diopside Green Genuine, Green Gold, Monte Amiata Natural Sienna, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Transparent Brown Oxide, Van Dyck Brown, Jane’s Grey, Lunar Black
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.