Watercolour Postcard Collection
Learn to paint a collection of postcards in this 90-minute interactive art class with architectural illustrator Brian Ramsey (@b.ramsey1973). You’ll learn to translate from vision to page without losing the spirit of your subject. Brian will show you how to start with ink and keep your lines loose.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PST November 8 (Monday)
- NY Time 2 pm EST November 8 (Monday)
- London Time 7 pm GMT November 8 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT November 9 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEDT November 9 (Tuesday)
- Uni: Pin: Dark Grey Fineliner 0.1
- Uni: Pin: Dark Grey Fineliner 0.5
- Daniel Smith Watercolours: Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Rose Cerulean Blue Chromium, Green Gold, Undersea Green Hansa Yellow Medium, Transparent Pyrrol Orange
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour: Cobalt Turquoise Light
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.