Bringing Out The Personality of Beautiful Houses
Looking to dive deeper in turning basic structures like houses into something unique? In this in-depth 3-hour class, join Jeff Carter as he teaches us how to bring life and energy into sketching houses to create dynamic compositions. The students will spend some time working on sketching exercises and composition before completing a sketch using watercolour and drawing pens.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 6am LA Time Monday (July 26th, PDT)
- 9am NY Time Monday (July 26th, EDT)
- 2pm London Time Monday (July 26th, BST)
- 9pm Singapore Time Monday (July 26th, SGT)
- 11pm Sydney Time Monday (July 26th, AEDT)
- Watercolour paper - 12" x 17" or A3 size, ideally 300gsm.
- Drawing pens: 0.03, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5
- Paints - Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Permanent Rose/Rose Madder, Burnt Sienna, Light Red, Neutral Tint, Payne's Grey
- 2 water jugs
- NOTE: References photos will be sent out via email before the day of the event
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.